Fixonit™ Wire Connectors
FREE Shipping on orders over 45 USD!
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com
Fixonit™ Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors are made to allow people to connect wires without any technical background.
- Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications
- Polyolefin tubing outside and hot melt adhesive inside
- Solder and seal and with advanced waterproof function
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength, provides seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation
- CONNECT & SOLDER wires and SEAL with ease
- Dual-walled Design; Polyolefin Tubing + Hot-Melt Adhesive
- High tensile strength provided by heat shrink tubing
- Prevents wire corrosion after sealing
- High resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
- Easy to Use: Insert, connect and heat to seal
- Transparent sleeves for easy insertion of wires
- Perfect for marine and automobile & outdoor applications
- Material: Tinned Copper
- Red connector: Suit Cable / Wire Size 22-16 AWG 0.5-1.5mm2
- Blue connector: Suit Cable / Wire Size 16-12 AWG 1.5-2.5mm2
- Yellow connector: Suit Cable / Wire Size 12-10 AWG 4.0mm2
- White connector: Suit Cable / Wire Size 26-24 AWG 0.25-0.34mm2
Feedback on Facebook!
Orders are processed within 3-4 Business Days. After your order is processed and shipped, you should receive your tracking information right away!
We have warehouses in the United States, Canada and China. If there is a lack of inventory from your nearest location we will ship order from our main location in China where we stock a large quantity of products. Please expect 1-3 weeks to receive your package.
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.